How To Install Xposed Framework On Android 8 Oreo Via TWRP Recovery (Super Su) And Magisk
Xposed Framework Android Oreo
Truly, the Xposed Framework is something that helps Android users who don’t want to keep their custom ROMs flashing just to get a new look or add more functionality to their smartphones. Xposed Framework has been developed by rovo89, which uses root access on a device to allow users to configure their device to the system level. In this post you will be able to Install xposed framework on android oreo.
Most of us are aware of the launch of the latest Android OS “8 Oreo” that most devices haven’t been updated yet, but for those whose Android is currently running on Android 8 Oreo — there’s great news for you. That’s why it’s for all Xposed fans out there, as the Xposed Framework is now available on Android 8 Oreo devices.
However, this can only be installed on your rooted devices, so be aware that since this is the first update for Android Oreo, rovo89 is treating it like a test release, and you might encounter some bugs. Additionally, some Xposed Modules won’t work properly with the latest port until they’re updated to support Android 8 Oreo devices and to Install Xposed Framework on it, simply follow a couple of easy steps.
Disclaimer: In a situation where you got your device damaged while rooting it, we are not to be held responsible, however, you can install Xposed Framework in two different ways, but it depends one of the method suitable to you to root your phone. You can choose between (Magisk or Super Su). However, we explained the two methods below, make sure you choose the best method to avoid brick of your phone.
Note: The Xposed Installer APK used in each method is different, make sure you install the right APK or the installation process might not work. Complete Steps on How to Flash a Phone? Best Guide On How to flash all Android Phones in 2020
How To Install Xposed Framework On Android 8 Oreo Install Using Magisk:
- Rooted device running Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo
- Magisk manager
- Modified Xposed Installer Apk v3.1.4
- Launch Magisk manager on your device.
- Tap on the hamburger menu “option” at the top left corner of the app and select “Downloads”.
- Scroll down to locate Xposed Framework SDK 26 or 27 depending on your Android version.
- Tap on the download button next to the module and in the following pop-up, tap on “Install”.
- The app will then download and install the Xposed Framework.
- Reboot the device to activate the Xposed module.
- Once activated, install the modified Xposed Installed APK linked above.
- Xposed Framework should now be active on your device.
How To Install Xposed Framework In Android 8 Oreo Using TWRP (Super SU Devices Only)
- Rooted device running Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- Custom Recovery (latest TWRP recommended)
- Xposed Installer APK v3.1.4
- Xposed Framework SDK 26/ Xposed Framework SDK 27
- Download the Xposed Installer v3.1.4 APK and the Xposed Framework SDK for your respective device (SDK 26 for Android 8.0 Oreo and SDK 27 for Android 8.1 Oreo).
- Copy the files to your device.
- Install the Xposed Installer on your device.
Reboot To Recovery:
- Turn off your device
- Hold the power button and volume down button to enter Fastboot mode
- Use the volume rocker to highlight Recovery mode and click the power button to select
- Tap on “Install” and locate the Xposed Framework SDK you copied to your device.
- How to Use Openload, Verystream, Streamable As Movie hosting Site Alternative (What is Video Hosting)
- Select the ZIP and swipe to install
- Wipe cache/dalvik and reboot the device.
If you follow the all the instructions carefully, the Xposed Installer will display a check mark and the service will be activated on the device. But in a case where you experience a boot loop, its highly recommend to clean flashing a ROM and repeat the steps again.