Xiaomi, Redmi has begun to carry out the much-anticipated MIUI 12 update to fitting smartphones in India. Xiaomi has yet to announce the full list of smartphones that will receive the update. However, a list of smartphones that will be the first to receive the MIUI 12 update has been revealed.
Xiaomi states that the MIUI 12 update will be announced during the first roll-out phase for: Mi 10, Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note Eight Professional, Redmi Note 9, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7 Pro for now.
In addition to feature add-ons in the interface, this new MIUI 12 update introduces many cosmetic modifications. That includes a new shade of notification, new animations, special wallpaper themes, and many other tweaks.
Here is something new you will find in the update with MIUI 12:
Several sizes of new notification shade icons will be available. The animation style has been changed on the notification shade to make it look more attractive and simple.
The MIUI 12 will get an app drawer which has been a standard feature for most Android-based custom ROMs. It will give users an opportunity to segregate their applications.
These wallpapers from MIUI 12 include pictures of planetary landforms using NASA ‘s official photos. Users would be able to use these photos for lock screen, home screen and even for displays which are always on.
In addition to the latest security updates, MIUI 12 will also include several new privacy options. Until sharing it the user can have an opportunity to delete metadata from an image. This contains additionally critical data such as the location.
- Xiaomi has additionally introduced a system-wide dark mode for easy viewing in dim-lit conditions. The Corporate has also made modifications in the interface of the camera application
- MIUI 12 come with Samsung’s One UI-like floating windows for notifications from apps
- This Update brings the Magic Clone feature in Camera
- MIUI 12 brings animated app icons
- A new 3D effect while switching apps
- Xiaomi MIUI 12 brings a Ultra Battery Saving Mode to increase battery life