OnePlus released the first Android10-based OxygenOS Open Beta for OnePlus7 & OnePlus 7 Pro and earlier this month. A few days ago, the company followed up with another beta build to squash some bugs. And now, finally began launching OnePlus build stable Android 10 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro.
With Android 10 OnePlus moves OxygenOS release at number 10. The new firmware brings a new user interface, improved co authorizations and new personalization feature in the settings.
OxygenOS 10 also provides called Space Game feature that provides quick access to all your games and options like Fnatic and graphical optimization in one place. In addition, the new version includes full screen gestures that allow you to slide inward from the left or right edge of the screen to go back.
Here is the complete list of changes OxygenOS 10:
- Upgraded to Android 10
- Brand new UI design
- Enhanced location permissions for privacy
- New customization feature in Settings allowing you to choose icon shapes to be displayed in the Quick Settings
- Full Screen Gestures
- Added inward swipes from the left or right edge of the screen to go back
- Added a bottom navigation bar to allow switching left or right for recent apps
- Game Space
- New Game Space feature now joins all your favorite games in one place for easier access and better gaming experience
- Smart display
- Intelligent info based on specific times, locations and events for Ambient Display (Settings – Display – Ambient Display – Smart Display)
- Now possible to block spam by keywords for Message (Messages – Spam – Settings -Blocking settings)
OxygenOS 10 is pitching for the air in stages, ie, only a limited number of users will receive the update at this time, and wider deployment will begin in a few days if errors are found.
Also note that using a VPN to pull the update on the device may not function as the update is launched at random and is not based in the region. Therefore, all you can do is wait for an update notification to appear on the device, as the company has not posted download links yet.
OnePlus hope to reveal more details about plans to update Android 10 of its older models at its launch event in New Delhi, India, on September 26.