First Bank Transfer Code 2021. First bank was established in 1894, since its establishment, has been one of the best bank in Africa. Majority of people rate First Bank as the biggest financial institution across African due to their high standard of operation. In the past people found it difficult to a MD and receive money due to slack in technology. But today, first bank has made it even easier for you to send and receive money from the comfort of your home using just an ‘USSD Code’. In this article you will learn how to Send money easily using First Bank USSD Code.
With First Bank of Nigeria USSD Code, you will be able to, Transfer money, Airtime Top-up, loans & advances, deposit products, channels, distributorship financing, guarantees, foreign trade service, and cash management.
How To Get Started With First Bank USSD Code 2021
- First bank mobile banking is open for first bank account holder.
- First bank mobile banking is available for users 24 hours ( this implies that you can enjoy first bank USSD code any time any day)
- The phone number must be registered with First bank ( You must have used the phone number to open first bank account )
- First bank mobile banking is available to all network subscribers ( MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile)
Features Of First Bank Mobile Banking 2021
• It is quick
• It is convenient
• It is secure
• It is the easy way of Banking
• You don’t need internet connection
• You can transfer money
• You can check balance
• You can buy airtime
• You can pay bills and lots more
• You can open an account with First Bank.
How To Register/Activate First Bank USSD Code for Easy Banking
- Dial *894*0# and send, select your preferred debit card.
- Enter your 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the debit card.
- Now you can enjoy First bank ussd banking.
How To Send Money To other Banks Using First Bank Transfer Code 2021
For one to transfer money from first bank to other bank in Nigeria, you need to have the account number of the recipient, dial *894*Amount*Account Number# Eg. *894*90000*0056738973# on the phone number used during your account opening.
Now follow the instruction on screen to finish your transaction. Please make sure that you enter the right or correct beneficiary details including account number, bank name and your transfer pin to validate the transaction.
How To Buy Airtime Using First Bank USSD Code 2021
Do you know that you can easily recharge your phone through First Bank Mobile banking ‘USSD’ code? With first bank mobile banking you can recharge your phone any time anywhere. Don’t stress your self buying recharge card. Follow the below steps yo top up your line.
How To Recharge Your Phone Number
To recharge your phone number dial *894*amount# i.e. *894*200# on your phone and you’ll be credited with the sum of N200. This is possible with the phone number you use to open first bank account.
To recharge other phone numbers, maybe family and friends own. To recharge third party phone number dial *894*Amount*phone number#, that is *894*200*08104128059#, the phone number you entered will be credited with the sum of N200.
Conclusion Of First Bank Transfer Code – First Bank Transfer Code USSD Code 2021
- To register: *894*0#
- Airtime recharge: *894*Amount#
- Airtime for others: *894*Amount*Number#
- For transfer: *894*Amount*Account number#
- To check airtime: *894*00#
- For Mini-statement: *894*Account number#
|1||Transfer Money (To any bank in Nigeria)||*894*Amount*Account Number#|
|2||Airtime Recharge –for self||*894*Amount#|
|3||Airtime Recharge –for others||*894*Amount*Phone Number#|
Hope you have learned about how to register first bank transfer code 2021, first bank mobile transfer limit, first bank code to pay bill, how to register first bank transfer code, first bank Dstv payment code.
Have question, Please let us know at the comment section. Also share this post using our Social media icons below to your friends and family. Safer Banking!