Android users are of the view that their devices are more flexible than the iPhone. For instance, except for the fairly restricted trick involving Live Photos, it is not possible to use a clip as your iPhone’s wallpaper, but it is very easy to do on Android if you have the right application.
Some Samsung devices have this built-in feature, but this is not advisable because that running clip on your Home screen will only continue to drain your phone’s battery on a regular basis. There is another way, and the procedure is not difficult. See the answer to your How Can I Set A Video As Wallpaper On My Android Device question:
How Do I Set A Video As Wallpaper On My Android Device?
If you wish to set a clip as the wallpaper on your Android device, just download an app that will make it happen on the Play Store. There are many applications that can do this but “Video Live Wallpaper.” is the option we prefer. It is secure, clean and safe, and your background will be transformed to video as easily as you can. Only when you follow below short procedures:
- Download Video Live Wallpaper from the Google Play Store if you are yet to do that.
- Launch Video Live Wallpaper and click “Choose Video” from the main screen.
- From the list of clips stored in your gallery, choose the clip you wish to use.
- Use the control way down on your screen to choose the portion of the clip you wish to turn into your wallpaper. You can drag the beginning and endpoints, and use the “Play” button to preview it.
- Click the “Preview” button at the top right of the display, it resembles a small square picture.
- If the aspect ratio is not right, click “Settings” at the top right of the display and click “Scale Fit.” Then head back to the preview by clicking “Preview” at the top right.
- Lastly, if you are fine with the result, click “Set wallpaper” way down on the screen. In the pop-up, decide if you wish to set the clip as wallpaper on just the Home screen or on the Home screen and Lock screen.
How Can I Set A Video As Wallpaper On My Samsung Galaxy Phone?
Samsung mobile have an option that will enable you to set a clip as wallpaper without downloading any applications, however, it only works on the Lock screen. See how to set it below:
- Access the Gallery application and select a clip you wish to use as wallpaper.
- Click the three-dot icon at the top right of the display.
- In the dropdown menu, click “Set as wallpaper.”
- You are restricted to 15-second clips. If it is not as short, you will be notified to trim the clip. Click “Edit” in the middle of the display.
- Drag the clip edit box until you have chosen the section of the clip you wish to use, then click “Done.” The application will make a fresh, briefer copy of the clip and save it in your gallery.
- Click “Set on Lock screen.”
If you carefully followed the above procedures you will be able to set A Video As Wallpaper On My Android Device. Please share our post with your friends and comment below if you don’t understand any part.