A few months ago, Google Now arrives at Waze, which allows users in the US ask Google for whatever they may need to do such as making calls, sending messages, or checking the weather. Of course, this is only made available in the Google Now app – it does not allow for actions related Waze. Until now, that is.
In a blog post Medium, a new support app Waze with Google Now. Now, you can perform tasks Waze while driving and without having to touch your device. You now can say “Hey Google, traffic reports,” or “Hey Google, avoid tolls”. To do the latter, you will usually have taps around several layers of menus to switch your service.
We could not find Google Now settings XL Pixel Waze app in our 3a. If you do not see the integration immediately, it may take some time to roll out features.
Waze offers the following examples of what you can say:
- Hey Google, navigate home
- Hey Google, navigate to a coffee shop
- Hey Google, find gas stations
- Hey Google, report traffic
- Hey Google, what’s my ETA?
- Hey Google, show alternative routes
- Hey Google, show directions
- Hey Google, allow/avoid tolls