In today’s world, digital marketing has transformed the way we live, think, and behave. However, for business optimization in 2021, you will need an excellent marketing strategy as well as knowledge of the best digital marketing tools. Within a few clicks, the tools boost productivity, maximizing your business returns.
List of Digital Marketing Tools To Boost Your Business in 2021
- Backlinks’ Analysis Tools
- Keyword Research Tools
- On-Page Optimization Tools
- Page Speed Checker
- Penalty Checker Tools
- Competitor Analysis Tools
- Web Analytics Tools
- A/B or the Split Testing Tools
- Content Duplicity Checker Tools
- Heatmap Tools
- SEO Browser Add-Ons
- Email Marketing Tools
I will analyze these tools one after the other to give you best tips on how to boost your business revenues.
Backlinks’ Analysis Tools
Backlinks are hyperlinks that connect one website to another. In addition, they are referred to as incoming or inbound links. Backlinks establish connections with other websites. Authoritative references increase the visibility and ranking of your search.
- Majestic SEO
Keyword Research Tools
- Google Keyword Planner
Do you own a business, work as an online marketer, or create content? If this is the case, you most likely want more people to visit your website, read your content, and purchase your products or services. The simplest way to accomplish this is to research what your potential customers or readers are searching for on Google and then create content for your website based on these topics.
Every search reflects people’s needs, wants, interests, and desires. Consider how your business would benefit from analyzing Google search trends, locating search terms related to your business domain, and customizing content on your website to meet the actual needs of your customers.
By automatically generating Google search suggestions, Keyword Tool will assist you in discovering thousands of new long-tail keywords related to any topic. The keyword suggestions will be generated based on the Google domain and language you select.
On-Page Optimization Tools
On Page SEO refers to optimizing individual web pages in order to achieve a high rank in search results and increase traffic. All On-Page changes are made “ON” the website.
The best On-page SEO Tips are as follows:
- URL should be readable and catchy.
- SEO Title should consist of keyword proper attractive info.
- Meta description -Repeating keywords, character limit, readability.
- Page Title- Heading should be in an h1 tag, Primary keyword should present, Character Limit>16<64.
- Avoiding Keyword stuffing.
- Keyword Research using tools, Competitors, Google suggestions, etc.,
- Focus on Long-tail keywords.
- Maintaining quality content and removing spam & dummy one.
- Optimizing content with a keyword.
- Only one h1 tag and should consist of your keyword.
- Using latent semantic Indexing techniques(LSI).
- 3 to 4 subheadings per page h2,h3etc, and consist of keywords.
- Call to action button.
- Content length (at least 1500 words).
- keyword ratio should be less than 3 %.
- Building internal links.
- Building an external link.
- Images at least 2 0r 3 per page, uploaded file name should be your keyword, Alt tag, optimized images.
- Creating and optimizing social profiles on the website.
- Increasing page speed. (Developer side)
- The page should be load less than 3 seconds. (Developer side)
- XML site map Generation/Updation. (Developer side)
- Robots.txt file generation/ Updation.
- Working on asset Minification, asset compression, asset catchability. (Developer side)
- Checking broken links, page 404 not found URLs on a website.
- Avoiding Black-Hat SEO and White-Hat SEO techniques.
- CDN Usage.
- SSL certification, etc.,
Page Speed Checker
If the web page does not load quickly, approximately one-quarter of the users will click away within three seconds. This is according to a recent kissmetrics infographic. People expect websites to be fast, and if they aren’t, they leave, which we call a “bounce” in technical terms, and go somewhere else. As a result, it is critical that you can retain a significant amount of information.
- Schema Generator
- Open Graph Tag Generator
Penalty Checker Tools
The easiest way to check whether your website is being penalized by Google is or not, just search on Google your website by this pattern
If you see your site and its pages are indexed on the Google search page, then your website is not penalized by Google.
A website being penalized by Google will look like this:
Where a clean website (no penalized) will look like this.
Here you can see the results of how many pages are indexed on Google with that domain name.
Another conclusion, zero results = site penalized by Google :/ One or more than one results = Site is okay 🙂
Other Penalty Checker Tools:
There are so many tools available, but I like to keep things simple hence i Selected some authorized tools to check issues on my website, Find below details.
HTML / CSS Errors (Compliance errors)
Markup Validation Service
Website Performance and Loading Flow
Website Performance and Optimization Test
Structured Data Testing Tool
Other performance related things
Website Speed and Performance Optimization
If your site performs good on above tools, it is good to float on the internet smoothly.
There are many other aspects to test in future that relates to SEO and other things which i did not cover but above are almost mandatory.
Competitor Analysis Tools
Competitor analysis tools will assist you in tracking, analyzing, and learning from the strategies of your competitors. Then you can use that data to boost your marketing campaigns and win big!
Okay, I understand that there are hundreds of competitor analysis tools to choose from, and determining which one will work best for you and your brand can be difficult, try below competitor analytics.
Web Analytics Tools
These tools assist in tracking, measuring, and reporting website activity such as traffic, visitor source, and user click. It aids in decision-making regarding website happenings and provides insights into what works and what does not work.
- Google Analytics
A/B or the Split Testing Tools
By adding a snippet of code to the pages you want to test, their A/B testing tool allows you to test different page variations on the website.
Content Duplicity Checker Tools
These basic tools are to check whether the content is duplicated or not.
- Plagiarism Checker
It aids in analyzing visitor behavior and how they interact with various pages of the website to determine if they are successful in reaching the desired content. Links, buttons, opt-ins, and CTAs are all examples of CTAs.
- Lucky Orange
SEO Browser Add-Ons
SEO Plugin easily optimizes MetaData.
Email Marketing Tools
Email marketing tools aid in testing by providing reports on send, test, optimize, and campaign monitoring. The overarching goal is to improve customer relationships.