Best PSP settings for God Of War On Android Phone.
God of war could be a very notable slash action-adventure video game, programmed by Santa Monica Studio and was revealed by Sony computer entertainment. This game was first off introduced in 2005, primarily for PlayStation 2 (PS2) and was later debuted for PSP.
As time goes on when android OS was introduced to us, developers notice it easier to usher in PSP features in android phone using an emulator dubbed as PPSSPP. Thereby creating it common for everybody to play PSP games right on their phone.
However, i will be sharing with you the best PPSSPP (PSP) settings for God Of War (G.O.W): Chain Of olympus settings for android phone.
Note: This settings is for God of war alone, although we didn’t cross-check other games likewise, however you’ll be able to still give it a try with other PPSSPP games.
Best Settings Of God Of War: Chain Of Olympus:
- First and foremost, search for PPSSPP emulator (Gold) version 1.0.1 and download it.
- Clear all your previous settings “if any.”
- Mode: Nonbuffered rendering (speedhack).
- Stimulate block transfer (unfinished): Toggle it ON
- Frame skipping: Toggle it OFF but if slow then turn it ON
- Auto Frameskip: Toggle it OFF but if slow put it to 2.
- Prevent FPS from Exceeding 60: Toggle it ON
- Alternative speed: 200.
- Post Processingshader: Toggle it OFF
- Stretch to display: Toggle it ON
- Small display: Toggle it OFF
- Immersive mode: Toggle it OFF
- Rendering resolution: 2x PSP
- Display resolution: Native device resolution
- Mipmapping: Toggle it ON
- Hardware transform: Toggle it ON
- Software skinning: Toggle it ON
- Vertex cache: Toggle it ON
- Lazy texture caching: Toggle it ON
- Retain changed textures: Toggle it ON
- Display slower effect: Toggle it ON
- Spline/Bezier curves quality: Toggle it ON
- Timer hack: Toggle it OFF
- Disable alpha test: Toggle it OFF
- Disable stencil test: Toggle it OFF
- Force depth write: Toggle it OFF
- Texture coordinate speedhack: Toggle it OFF
- Depth range hack: Toggle it OFF
- Lower resolution for effect: Toggle it OFF
- Enable sound: Toggle it ON
- Audio latency: Toggle it ON
- Audio sync: Toggle it ON
- Sound speedhack: Toggle it ON
- Fast memory: Toggle it ON
- Multithread: Toggle it ON
- I/O on thread: Toggle it ON
- I/O timing method: Fast
- Force real clock sync: Toggle it OFF
- Change emulated PSP’s CPU Clock: 50
- Respect FPU rounding: Toggle it ON
- Enable cheat: Toggle it OFF
- PSP model: PSP-1000
- Daylight saving: Toggle it OFF
- Date format: Choose your preferred format
- Time format: Choose your preferred format
Note: don’t touch or edit the other settings that’s not included during this write-up.
The higher than is that the settings for God of war on android phone, this settings is specifically for God of war. be happy to do it on different PSP games yet as a result of there is a risk that it will be suitable for it.